2018 Convention - CE EvaluationsLooking for 2018 Fall Convention info?
Please click the links below to take your course evaluation for the CE's you attended. These will be compared to sign in/out sheets for CE Certificate approval
Answer our General Convention Survey here
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- 10:50 am - 12:20 pm
- Working with Injured Hispanic Laborers: Cultural Considerations and Successful Techniques - Nora K. Marks, Ph.D., Maui Garza, Psy.D.
- More than Al-Anon and Nar-Anon: Therapeutic Approaches and Techniques to Help Families of Loved Ones with Addictions - Christeine Terry, Ph.D.
- Children and Psychotropic Medications: A Guide for Psychologists - Steven E. Curtis, Ph.D., NCSP, MSCP, Gwendolyn Barnhart, Ph.D., Lori Woehler, BA
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- 3:50 pm - 5:20 pm
- 9:00 am - 12:30 pm (20 minute break at 10:30 am)
- Evidence-Based Assessment and Treatment of OCD in Adults - Travis Osborne, Ph.D.
- The Duty to Protect: Ethical, Legal, and Professional Considerations - G. Andrew Benjamin, JD, Ph.D., ABPP, Stephen Feldman, JD, Ph.D.
- Diagnosing and Treating PTSD: Military and Veteran Considerations - MAJ Thomas Patterson, Psy.D.
- 2:00 - 5:20 pm (20 minute break at 3:30 pm)
- Psychological Evaluation of Asylum Seekers: Foundational Skills - Beth Farmer, LICSW, Ivan Molton, Ph.D.
- A Primer on Atypical Antipsychotics: What Psychologists Should Know - David Shearer, Ph.D., MS
- Getting the Most out of Your Session: Leveraging the Art and Science of DBT- Kathryn Korslund, Ph.D.
- 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM