2019 Convention - CE EvaluationsLooking for 2019 Fall Convention info?
Please click the links below to take your course evaluation for the CE's you attended. These will be compared to sign in/out sheets for CE Certificate approval
Answer our General Convention Survey here
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- 10:50 am - 12:20 pm
- Assessment of Functional Impairment in Children: New Data, New Ideas, and the Rating Scale of Impairment - Samuel Goldstein, Ph.D.
- The Basics of Opening a Private Practice: Clinical, Ethical, and Management Considerations - Samantha Slaughter, Psy.D.
- What Was Old is New Again: An Introduction and Update to Biofeedback, Including Neurofeedback and QEEG - Richard Packard, Ph.D., and Brian Imber, Ph.D.
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Benefits and Mitigated Risks of the Intensive Treatment Format: Taking Care Ethically - Sandra Paulsen, Ph.D.
- Understanding Internet Gaming Disorder - Hilarie Cash, Ph.D., LMHC, CSAT
- Decision-Making Capacity Assessments: Theory to Practice - Christopher J. Graver, Ph.D., ABPP-CN and CPT Fawn A. Walter, MS
- 3:50 pm - 5:20 pm
- Moral Injury: Assessment, Intervention, and Spiritual Dimensions - James Dillon, Ph.D., Julie Johnson Sharrette, Psy.D., and Samuel Rennebohm, MS, MDiv.
- What Can We Gain from the Alternative DSM-5 Model for Personality Disorders? - Cornelia Kirchhoff, Ph.D.
- Forensic Survival Skills for the Non-Forensic Psychologist - Daniel Rybicki, Psy.D., and G. Andrew Benjamin, JD, Ph.D., ABPP
- 7:45 am - 8:45am
- 9:00 am - 12:30 pm (20 minute break at 10:30 am)
- Coloring Inside the (Guide)lines: An Introduction to Awareness for Multicuturally Competent Practice - Jude Bergkamp, Psy.D., Lindsay Olson, BS, and Abigail Martin, BA
- Comorbid Medical and Psychiatric Illness: Differential Diagnosis and Treatment in Primary Care - David Shearer, Ph.D., MS, and Scott Grogan, DO, MBA, FAAFP
- Size Matters: The Power of Small Steps to Achieve Large Goals - Robert Maurer, Ph.D.
- 2:00 - 5:20 pm (20 minute break at 3:30 pm)
- ECT, TMS, and (Es)ketamine: When Medications and Therapy Aren't Enough - Jesse Adams, MD, and Rebecca Allen, MD, MPH
- A Third-Wave Approach to Relationships: Integrative Behavioral Couples Therapy - Julia Mackaronis, Ph.D.
- Compassionate Objectivity: Conducting Culturally Competent, Trauma Informed Forensic Evaluations - Tyson Bailey, Psy.D. ABPP
- 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM