2021 NW Psychological Fall Convention - Homestudy
Available through November 19, 11:59 pm.
The following CE presentations are available for Homestudy:
- Introduction to Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Diagnosis and Assessment: The Role of the Psychologist
Presented by Sarah Mattson-Weller, Ph.D., Erika Stannard, Psy.D., Erin Johnson, Ph.D., Jacqueline Bock, Ph.D.
- Contingency Management as a treatment for drug use disorders: A simple tool psychologists can use to address addiction. 3CE
Presented by Michael McDonell, Ph.D. & Sara Parent, ND
- Problems and Solutions? Known Knowns, Known Unknowns, and/or Unknown Unknowns When a Child Resists or Refuses Contact with a Parent. 3CE
Presented by Leslie Drozd, Ph.D.
- Superhero Therapy: Combining Evidence Based Therapy with Pop Culture Narratives to Help Clients Heal from PTSD.
No CE available. (Unfortunately, we have been informed by APA that the basis of the training is considered an emerging technique which is important to the field of psychology, but there are not yet adequate evidence-based peer reviewed references to meet APA‘s standards for awarding CE Credits. This was a very highly rated workshop and interventions presented can still be adapted to your practice as you see fit.)
Presented by Janina Scarlet, Ph.D.
Please follow the directions below to access our Online Learning Module. We have also provided a video here with step-by-step instructions.
If you are already a WSPA Member
- Log into your member account here: http://www.memberleap.com/members/mlogin.php?org_id=WSPA
- Find the button labled "Resources", click it to revel a drop down menu
- Select "Online Learning" to access our recorded seminars, slides, and post test for CE credit
If you are NOT a WSPA Member
- You will need to create an online learning profile here: https://mms.wspapsych.org/members/newmem/registration.php?orgcode=WSPA&fmt=P
- This will then allow you to log in with credentials of your choosing
- Log into our site here: http://www.memberleap.com/members/mlogin.php?org_id=WSPA
- Find the button labeled "Resources", click it to revel a drop down menu
Select "Online Learning" to access our recorded seminars, slides, and post test for CE credit
2021 Sponsors to date:
Washington State Psychological Association (WSPA) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. WSPA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Alaska Psychological Association is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Alaska Psychological Association maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
The Northwest Psychological Fall Convention is a continuing educational event restricted to WSPA and AK-PA members and invited behavioral health professionals.