2021Northwest Psychological Fall Convention Office
Welcome to the virtual convention office. We are here to help you navigate our virtual convention and answer questions, just click on the Office Button below to log in by Zoom.
Convention Days: Friday - Saturday, Oct. 15 - 16, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Sunday, Oct. 17 open 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
If you miss us during these times, please view the video below on navigating your personal convention portal below, or you can leave a message on the office voicemail at 206-547-4220 or send an email to email@example.com .
- Keynote: Super-Hero Therapy: Combining Evidence Based Therapy with Pop Culture Narratives to Help Clients Heal from PTSD
- Friday Afternoon Track 1: Introduction to Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Diagnosis and Assessment: The Role of the Psychologist
- Friday Afternoon Track 2: Contingency Management as a treatment for drug use disorders: A simple tool psychologists can use to address addiction
- Saturday Morning: Anti-Racist Action in Clinical Practice
- Saturday Afternoon Track 1: Sleep Solutions: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia
- Saturday Afternoon Track 2: Problems and Solutions? Known Knowns, Known Unknowns, and/or Unknown Unknowns When a Child Resists or Refuses Contact with a Parent.
- Sunday Morning Track 1: Sequence XI: Risk Management and Vulnerabilities: Yours, Mine, and Ours
- Sunday Morning Track 2: Working with Suicidal Clients: Hope and Recovery in Suicide Care
Register to win one of our daily door prizes!
Each day we will select two Washington winners and one Alaska winner for free 3CE workshops in 2022.
Registering for these door prizes is valid only during the convention dates - October 15 - 17. Register on the Exhibit Hall page.
Door prizes are limited to registered convention attendees only.
Convention sponsors and exhibitors will receive the contact information of those who register upon request.
2020 Sponsors to date:
Washington State Psychological Association (WSPA) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. WSPA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Alaska Psychological Association is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Alaska Psychological Association maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
The Northwest Psychological Fall Convention is a continuing educational event restricted to WSPA and AK-PA members and invited behavioral health professionals.