2022 Fall NW Psychological Convention Office
Saturday convention workshops to be rescheduled.
Due to the number of presenters and attendees affected by power outages from the windstorm today’s workshops will be rescheduled within the next few weeks. Refunds will be issued to those who cannot attend on the new date. Thank you for your understanding.
Welcome to the virtual convention office. We are here to help you navigate our virtual convention and answer questions, just click on the Office Button below to log in by Zoom.
Convention Days: Friday - Saturday, Nov. 4 & 5, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
If you miss us during these times, please view the video below on navigating your personal convention portal below, or you can leave a message on the office voicemail at 206-547-4220 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Friday Morning: Psychopharmacology for Psychologists: What You Need to Know Presented by David Shearer, Ph.D., MSCP
- Friday Afternoon Track 1: Working with veterans: Military culture and Military Sexual Trauma Presented by Dawn Gray, LICSW, BCD
- Friday Afternoon Track 2:Looking at Retirement Through a Practical and Ethical Lens Stephen Feldman, J.D., Ph.D. & Andy Benjamin, JD, Ph.D., ABPP
- Saturday Morning Track 1:
- Saturday Morning Track 2:
- Saturday Afternoon Track 1:
- Saturday Afternoon Track 2:
Register to win one of our daily door prizes!
Each day we will select two Washington winners and one Alaska winner for free 3CE workshops in 2022.
Registering for these door prizes is valid only during the convention dates - November 4 - 5. Register on the Exhibit Hall page.
Door prizes are limited to registered convention attendees only.
Convention sponsors and exhibitors will receive the contact information of those who register upon request.
Washington State Psychological Association (WSPA) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. WSPA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Alaska Psychological Association is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Alaska Psychological Association maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
The Northwest Psychological Fall Convention is a continuing educational event restricted to WSPA and AK-PA members and invited behavioral health professionals.