The Trust Insurance
We are For Psychologists, By Psychologists. The Trust, established in 1962, is an independent trust offering insurance, financial security, and risk management programs for psychologists and related individuals nationwide. The Trust remains a leading provider of insurance and risk management programs for psychologists, psychology students, and related individuals in the United States.
- Starting a Private Practice: An Early Career Psychologist‘s Guide. This essential resource was developed by The Trust Student and Early Career Psychologist (SECP) Committee to help you navigate the unique challenges early career professionals face when getting started and is a must-read for every graduate student. Download your complimentary copy here.
- Virtual Webinar Series - In response to a number of requests we received from policyholders, we have created our Virtual Webinar Series to tackle the most pressing issues psychologists are facing today.
- The Telepsychology Competencies Credential (TCC) - TCC provides requisite knowledge for safe and effective telepsychology practice. TCC consists of 34 units in total - 29 core and 5 elective - but you’ll have access to all 55 units of content. You will earn a minimum of 22 hours of CE and a maximum of 41 hours of CE. The cost of the TCC is only $350. Trust policyholders and National Register members receive a special price of $250 for the entire series – a $100 savings from the non-insured/member rate! For more information, visit https://parma.trustinsurance.com/Independent-Learning/Telepsychology-Competencies-Credential.
- Student & Early Career Resources – A compiled list of helpful resources that student and early career psychologists will find beneficial as you navigate school and begin your career.
- Telepsychology Resources – We've compiled a quick reference list of on-demand telepsychology webinars that you can view at your own pace and in the comfort of your own space.
Enter to win a copy of the Second Edition of Assessing and Managing Risk in Psychological Practice: An Individualized Approach!
Samuel Knapp, Ed.D., ABPP; Jeffrey N. Younggren, Ph.D., ABPP; Leon VandeCreek, Ph.D., ABPP; Eric Harris, J.D., Ed.D.; and Jana N. Martin, Ph.D.