The Trust Insurance
We are For Psychologists, By Psychologists. The Trust, established in 1962, is an independent trust offering insurance, financial security, and risk management programs for psychologists and related individuals nationwide. The Trust remains a leading provider of insurance and risk management programs for psychologists, psychology students, and related individuals in the United States.
- Starting a Private Practice: An Early Career Psychologist’s Guide. This essential resource was developed by The Trust Student and Early Career Psychologist (SECP) Committee to help you navigate the unique challenges early career professionals face when getting started and is a must-read for every graduate student. Download your complimentary copy here.
- The Trust Advisor Newsletter – A fresh new resource for mental health professionals! Download the latest issue.
- Virtual Webinar Series - In response to a number of requests we received from policyholders, we have created our Virtual Webinar Series to tackle the most pressing issues psychologists are facing today.
- COVID-19 Resources – In addition to the resources The Trust will post, we've also compiled a list of links to our partner's pages that we hope you will find beneficial.
- Student & Early Career Resources – A compiled list of helpful resources that student and early career psychologists will find beneficial as you navigate school and begin your career.
- Telepsychology Resources – We've compiled a quick reference list of on-demand telepsychology webinars that you can view at your own pace and in the comfort of your own space.
Enter to win a copy of the Second Edition of Assessing and Managing Risk in Psychological Practice: An Individualized Approach!
Samuel Knapp, Ed.D., ABPP; Jeffrey N. Younggren, Ph.D., ABPP; Leon VandeCreek, Ph.D., ABPP; Eric Harris, J.D., Ed.D.; and Jana N. Martin, Ph.D.