Homestudy Webinars currently available:
Neurobehavioral profiles observed in individuals with FASD across the lifespan.
Presenters: Susan J Astley-Hemingway, Ph.D., Allison Brooks, Ph.D.
The goal of this workshop is to share the FASD diagnostic outcomes and neurobehavioral profiles observed over the past 20 years on 4,845 patients diagnosed with FASD in AK and WA by interdisciplinary teams using the FASD 4-Digit Diagnostic Code. How do diagnostic and neurobehavioral outcomes vary by level of prenatal alcohol exposure, age, race and gender. What are the intervention needs of individuals with FASD? Does an FASD diagnosis help qualify an individual for intervention services? Do these intervention services typically exist in a community and do they meet the needs of the patient and their caregivers?
This workshop was presented by Alaska Psychological Association on April 29, 2022 and co-sponsored by WSPA for homestudy webinars. CE certificates are issued through WSPA.
Please follow the directions below to access our Online Learning Module.
If you are NOT a WSPA Member
- You will need to create an free online learning profile from our new member registration page at this link: https://mms.wspapsych.org/members/newmem/registration.php?orgcode=WSPA&fmt=P
- This will allow you to log in and follow the steps below
If you are a WSPA Member
- Log into your member account here: http://www.memberleap.com/members/mlogin.php?org_id=WSPA
- Click the "Resources" folder icon to revel a drop down menu
- Select "Online Learning" to access our recorded seminars, slides, and post test for CE credit
Washington State Psychological Association (WSPA) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. WSPA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Alaska Psychological Association is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Alaska Psychological Association maintains responsibility for this program and its content.